When state of the art amplifier technology is combined with a high quality switch mode power supply in a D class amplifier package, you get the higest audio resolution and efficiency. They are much more efficient than conventional amplifiers, they run cooler, lighter, and don't require massive heat sinks and heavy transformers.
This revolutionary ampifier offers the sonic superiority and great reliabiity, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced protection circuitry allows operation with greater efficiency into any load condition, under a range of power conditions.
Thermal limiting circuitry ensures stable operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. This thermal limiting circuitry also ensures powerful sound even in extreme load conditions.
The light weight and simple to use built in features, as well as robust circuitry make the D-Deries amplifier range an obvious choice for mobile band and DJ rigs. The versatile features allow setup in virtually any system, without the need for adding extensive amounts external equipment.
The D Series amplifiers include a number of integrated processing features
which appear on the front panel LCD screen.
* Stereo : In this mode, Channel 1 input signal goes to Channel 1 output, and Channel 2 input signal goes to Channel 2 output.
* INPUT Y : In this mode, the Channel 1 input signal is sent to the Channel 1 and Channel 2 output. The Channel 2 input signal is ignored.
* BRIDGE : In this mode, the power of both amplifier channels are delivered into a single Mono 8 or 4 ohm load.
* HPF : This filter reduces unwanted, potential energy-robbing low-end frequencies. Setting an appropriate high-pass filter frequency also helps protect the loudspeaker from damage. In this MENU, you can set roll-off frequency which are 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125Hz.
* LPF : The roll-off frequency can be set to 6.3K, 8K, 10K, 16K, or 20KHz to prevent un wanted high frequencys from passing to the speaker system.
* PEQ, 8BAND : An 8 band parametric EQ: 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6KHz, 3.15KHz, 6.3KHz, 12.5KHz. Adjustable Q value and gain for boost and cut. Adjustable Q range is 0.5 ~ 5 by 0.5 step. Adjustable gain range is +/-6dB by 1dB step. Fine tuning your system has never been easier.
* LIMITER : provides your amplifier and system with higher performance and better protection. There is just one parameter of THRESHOLD for easy set up. You can set the threshold level to 0dB, -3dB, -6dB, -12dB.
* DELAY : Total dealy time is 20mS per channel. Adjustable step is that 0~3mS / 0.25mS step, 3~10mS / 1mS step and 10~20mS / 2mS step.
* X-OVER (INPUT Y MODE ONLY) : X-OVER system provides a variable state Linkwitz-Reley 24dB/oct filter allowing you to choose a point between 50Hz and 3.15KHz on 1/5th oct centers.The following points are 50Hz, 56Hz, 64Hz, 74Hz, 85Hz, 98Hz, 112Hz, 129Hz, 148Hz, 171Hz, 196Hz, 225Hz, 259Hz, 342Hz, 392Hz, 451Hz, 518Hz, 595Hz, 684Hz, 786Hz, 903Hz, 1.03KHz, 1.2KHz, 1.37KHz, 1.57KHz, 1.8KHz, 2.08KHz, 2.4KHz, 2.7KHz, 3.15KHz.
(1 kHz, THD 1%)
|8 Ω Stereo||215W||300W||375W||440W||850W||1100W|
|4 Ω Stereo||350W||500W||650W||750W||1500W||2000W|
|2 Ω Stereo||500W||750W||1050W||1200W||2250W||3000W|
|8 Ω Bridge||700W||1000W||1300W||1500W||N/A||N/A|
|4 Ω Bridge||1000W||1500W||2100W||2400W||N/A||N/A|
|Input Sensitivity (4Ω, 1 kHz)||4 dBu|
|Input Impedance||30 kΩ Balanced/15 kΩ Unbalanced|
|Input CMRR (1 kHz)||> 50 dB|
|Frequency Response (±0.5dB)||20Hz~20 kHz|
|T.H.D (1 kHz, 1/3 Power)||< 0.03%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||> 100 dB|
|Damping Factor (8 Ω, 400 Hz)||> 200|
|Channel Separation (8 Ω, 1 kHz)||> 700 dB|
|Integrated DSP Processing||Crossover : Frequency Range ; 50Hz~3kHz, 24dB/oct|
|Filters : LowPass & HighPass ( both channels )|
|Limiter ( Channel independent clip limiter )|
|PEQ & Time Alignment|
|Power Supply||Switching mode power supply|
|Power Source||AC 100~240V,50/60Hz|
|Weight (Net)||4.9 kg||4.9 kg||5.2 kg||5.2 kg||5.9 kg||5.9 kg|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||482 x 88 x 280|
|*Specifications and design subject to change without notice for improvements.|
12 Months Warranty